28.8.12

First day in Ensenada


My first day in Ensenada and this wasn't my transportation here but I wish it was!


I am such a sucker! Yes it is a real baby tiger, the photos are at a "donation" value that goes to the wild cat sanctuary in Mexico City. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's legitimate! 


                                              This flag is larger than my SF apartment.


                               
                                                                     Best shop ever!








Soy I thought about you with these, so cute!


Enough said.



                                   Uh-oh watch out 5&Diamond I found your next design.

                   
                                                       Soup of the day everyday!




                                               Never buy your zebra's in Mexico!


luchadores




                                                                      Fish Market!




um yeah....



                                                         Ending with a little romance!



No comments:

Post a Comment